Wednesday 3 June 2015

Planning Against Goals and Timescale


Week 1 - For the first week of the project I will be gathering a large amount of research which is relevant to my brief, I want this completed by the the end of the first week or half way into the second week of the project. The reason for this is because it will increase the time I can spend on other areas and make my end goal more possible. Log on blogger.

Week 2 – During week 2 I want to begin my initial ideas and basic sketch's to build up some ideas in my mind. I want my initial ideas finished by this week and continue to develop sketch's throughout week 3. If this week goes to plan I should be able to begin Photoshop concepts during week 4, plus this will give me more time further in the project to work on process that take longer such as my clay sculpt and 3D computer sculpts. Log on blogger.

Week 3 –During week 3 I want to finish my sketch's and final drawings, due to almost reaching the midway point in my FMP I think doing this will increase my chances of reaching my end goal.

Week 4 – As week 4 begins I want to be able to begin my pirate and alien photoshop concept work. Log on blogger.

Week 5 – In week 5 I will finish my photoshop alien concept art and begin my physical clay sculpt My clay sculpt will take my half a day to a full day at college, the day after I will paint my sculpt.

Week 6 – During Week 6 I will finish my pirate concept art on photoshop, doing so will give me the remaing weeks to start and finish my alien and pirate 3D computer sculpts. Log on blogger.

Week 7 – Begin sculpting my alien sculpt on mudbox. Log on blogger.

Week 8 – Finish alien sculpt, begin pirate sculpt. Log on blogger.

Week 9 – Finish off my pirate sculpt. Log on blogger.

Week 10 – For week 10 I will evaluate my FMP and also make sure all my blogger work is up to date and ready to hand in before or the day of the deadline.

Final thoughts?

I think by following the above week by week schedule it will keep me up to date on work so I don't fall behind. It will also give me plenty of time towards the end of the project to finish my two 3D computer sculpts which will be one of the longer process during my FMP.  I think sticking to the above time line will make my end goal successful and my time scaling should be near to perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment