Friday 20 March 2015

Quick Pirate Sketch's

19/03/2015

Today i have completed a few of my my pirate sketch's on Photoshop, i wanted to use Photoshop as i can create my initial ideas much faster than i can on paper. To begin, i used a ready made image and i filled it with a dark grey base colour. The reason why i did this is because it makes my initial idea process much quicker, as i get further in the development stages i will be drawing the pirate fully myself. Secondly i started to get some quick reference images so i could make my ideas realistic the images below were used for reference.




The reason why i chose the above images for my reference is because i felt like there was enough detail and they represented pirates accurately. As i continue to develop my pirate character i will continue to gather more reference so i can make my design fit the time period. Below are my initial ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment